Hickory Ridge HO-20
From attached information sheet:
"Hickory Ridge stands on land left by Colonel Henry Ridgely in 1749 to his son Greenberry Ridgely who probably built it at that time. It was built in two sections, the wide hall and principal rooms adjoining it having been added during the Revolutionary period. The house is surrounded by interesting outbuildings, including a barrel-vaulted stone root cellar. Hickory Ridge was for many years the home of the Hopkins family, and is associated with Alda Hopkins Clark, founder of our Historical Society. The McDaniels have owned it for three years. [...]"
Featured in 1985 Holiday House Tour.
Clark, Alda Hopkins
|Title||Hickory Ridge HO-20|